The sights, scents and sounds of Asia are uniquely exotic to first-time travelers to the continent yet they stay that way even after many visits. The extremes of China, the rolling verdant landscape of Vietnam, the sensory overload of Indonesia to the graceful side of Thai culture all testify to Asia’s broad scope of appeal. and therefore the appeal may be a celebration of diversity; from the tranquility of a countryside Buddhist temple to a glittering Macau casino it’s not really that far and as we enter the worldwide Age Asia is embracing more of the west. So come and embrace Asia’s diversity, its cuisine, culture, creativity and charm.
Click here to know about the best hotels
Thailand is one among the foremost popular travel destinations within the world – 20 years ago it had been considered ‘daring’ to visit the dominion . Times have certainly changed. From the majestic five-star hotels in Bangkok to simple beach huts in Koh Samui or Koh Samet, accommodation choices are many.
Perhaps the foremost apt description for this colourful country is as ‘an attack on your senses’. Steamy, potent, exotic and vibrant; the sounds, sights and smells of Indonesia feel incredibly alien initially . Indonesia straddles the equator and is 5,000sqkm large, encompassing quite 17,000 islands, less that two-thirds of which are inhabited.
The Vietnam you see today is steeped in ancient rites and traditions that have survived throughout the bumps and scrapes of history. It’s an area where handmade water puppets spin elaborate tales, singing kites soar overhead, highland markets promise the hope of affection to young villagers, and vibrant Mekong markets are a daily occurrence.
Malaysia is one among Southeast Asia’s top destinations, possessing an endless range of attractions and activities that cater for the cosmopolitan shopper, cultural enthusiasts and nature-lover. Divided into Peninsular Malaysia within the West and East Malaysia , a part of the Borneo archipelago, the country will allure you with the shopping experience of its modern cities, the splendour of its cultural arts and natural heritage!
Cambodia, bordered by Laos, Thailand and Vietnam, features a fabulous heritage, warm friendly people and an untamed wild landscape. the gorgeous and extensive temple ruins at Angkor, now a UNESCO Heritage site, represent the fantastic Khmer civilization and one among the foremost spectacular historical sites in Asia.
Hong Kong hotels, attractions, and nightlife; an important collection of must-knows for each venture to Asia’s storybook city. Visiting the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) for business? we will assist you get a foothold – or a minimum of recommend a golf links . Only making a brief stopover. We show you ways to form the foremost of it.
Singapore may be a tourist playground with a number of spectacular attractions, exotic dining and luxury hotels. there’s something for everybody here; from families to business travellers. you’ll find all the fashionable conveniences – an efficient, user-friendly airport, comfortable city wide accommodation, and quick and clean public transportation.
Laos features a rich history stretching back 10,000 years. At its height, it ruled over present day Laos and far of neighbouring northern Thailand. Landlocked and laid-back, it’s a singular spin on the Southeast Asia experience. Here Buddhism permeates every facet of life, change comes slowly, and cities bunk down early.
Given that 99.9 per cent of the Maldives is underwater, it is easy to ascertain why this is often a diver’s Valhalla. And as long as many of the islets making up the remaining 0.1 per cent of the country are dotted with deliciously enticing resorts, it is easy to ascertain why thousands flock here per annum , perhaps for the holiday of a lifetime, perhaps to a way loved, tried-and-tested bolthole beneath the tropical sun.
Click here to know about the best holiday packages.